Operating a HEALTHCARE facility is filled with daily challenges from staffing, to managing census to dealing with regulatory matters. Selecting Ultimate Rehab as your partner with staffing your facilities will allow you to focus on managing the challenges of your business while having peace of mind that your hiring/staffing needs will be fulfilled.
We understand the importance of being fully staffed and hiring top performers, partnering with Ultimate Rehab includes the following:
- Experienced and persistent recruiters
- Recruiters who have filled tough to hire therapist positions since 1999
- Weekly check-ins to share progress
- Alignment with your organization’s unique goals and objectives
Partnering with Ultimate Rehab provides the peace of mind knowing that all aspects of your staffing needs are in good hands.
The Ultimate Difference
Are you missing a critical piece that’s stopping your company from running smoothly? Finding exceptional candidates is crucial. Ultimate Rehab diligently assists skilled nursing facilities, home health companies, outpatient facility owners and large and small hospitals with their staffing needs. Ultimate Rehab achieves the “Ultimate Results” for your organization’s staffing needs.
We offer permanent direct new hires for the following positions:
- NURSING: Director of Nursing, Assistant Director of Nursing, Case Managers, MDS, Registered Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses, Certified Nursing Assistants, and Infection Control Nurses.
- THERAPY: PT, PTA, OT, OTA, SLP, Director of Rehab
- Licensed Nursing Home Administrator, Business Office Manager, Dietary Manager, Admissions/Marketing Coordinators and Social Workers
We can provide a no-commitment staffing contract. Contact us for details.
Sandy Mueller, Director of Recruiting
Brian MacDonald PT, DPT, Corporate Staffing Director
If you are unsatisfied with your current therapy provider or are considering moving your in-house program to contract therapy contact Kelley Robinson at (513) 378-6745 or [email protected].