Contract Therapy Services
Operating a skilled nursing facility is filled with daily challenges from staffing, to managing census to dealing with regulatory matters. Selecting Ultimate Rehab as your therapy partner will allow you to focus on managing the challenges of your business while having peace of mind that your therapy department is in good hands.
We understand the importance the therapy program has in driving patient and family satisfaction, your facility’s reputation among hospitals and doctors as well as the financial impact of therapy. Your partnership with Ultimate Rehab includes the following:
- Dedicated Rehab Team Manager
- Dedicated Full Time Therapy Team
- Monthly site visits with Vice President of Operations
- Clinical and Financial outcome data
- Direct Access to company leadership including owners
- Support in preparing for all ADR and insurance appeals
- Electronic Documentation and Reporting system (Optima Healthcare Solutions)
- Alignment with your organization’s unique goals and objectives
- Education and Training
- Access to important competitive data including hospital discharge patterns
Partnering with Ultimate Rehab provides the peace of mind knowing that all aspects of your therapy program are in good hands with Ultimate Rehab
Rehab Team Manager
Each department is led by a Rehab Team Manager who is responsible for all aspects of therapy including clinical, compliance and reimbursement. Over 80% of our Rehab Team Managers have been promoted within, after having acted as an Assistant Rehab Team Manager and exhibiting the necessary leadership skills required for successful management of your therapy department. Our Rehab Team Managers receive extensive ongoing training and development, beginning with the completion of a DiSC profile which helps identify their strengths and weaknesses as a leader, that allows for a development plan to help them strengthen their management skills. They come together ever quarter with their peers and the senior management team to discuss a variety of topics including clinical, financial, regulatory and leadership matters.
If you are unsatisfied with your current therapy provider or are considering moving your in-house program to contract therapy contact Kelley Robinson at (513) 378-6745 or [email protected].